From together to Long Distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From together to Long Distance

Hey my name is Arzel Turner. I have been married for a little over a year. Recently my husband had to move in with his dad 5 hours away to see if he can find a job. We have spent every second together for the past 2 years and now we are apart, Its hard but I know its for the best.

About me: I am 19 Years Old tattooed video gamer. I love music and play way too much World of Warcraft. I am fun loving and a hopeless romantic with deep emotional past scars

About him: He is 20 years old video gamer. He is funny and sweet and my night in shining armor.

Our Disney couple is Rapanzel and Flynn Rider because he rescued me from my tower. I love him so much.

So yeah Hi

Hey, Arzel! You two are sooo sweet. Nice to have young married couples join the forum. welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome Arzel! I am from California. Best wishes to your husband. I hope he finds a job soon.
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome! You've come to the right place! There is every kind of LDR you can ever imagine here. (:

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome, I hope he finds a job soon so that you two can be together again! This site is a great place.

Comment

Hi welcome!
                Hope you'll enjoy being here.
                Always nice for me to see other people who married young. (since I worried about my age when I married.)

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcom!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                      X