Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there!

tezz here,

I am really liking the site, I love all the suggestions for things LDR couples can do, and I am definitely going to invest in one of those love letter satchels for my girl. We met just under 2 years ago on youtube, and talked everyday for hours on end. Eventually we met on our one year anniversary of talking, with me flying over to see her and it was fantastic. We made the most of being together by going to New York, going out, shopping etc, but I have to say doing the little, normal, everyday things like just watching tv together or chatting was the best. I then went back out there to see her over New Years, and am going to be visiting her a couple more times this year, and hopefully getting a work permit visa thingy next year so I can stay there for a while and see how it all turns out. I love hearing other peoples story's, and seeing there are people just like us.

The hardest thing about it is definitely not being able to give her a kiss and a cuddle when shes feeling down about being so far apart though. Wallets taken a bit of a dent at the post office too! haha

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome! You'll have to share some of the things that you do for your girl. We always love new ideas!

Comment

Welcome Erin!
        The name is Alyssa, the SO is in the Army. Been together for 1 year, long distance since day one. That's when I feel the worst too, when he's having a bad day and I can't do anything about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
          Welcome! You'll have to share some of the things that you do for your girl. We always love new ideas!
          I've done a scrapbook, letters, chocolate, sent her one of my shirts. All that sorta stuff, she loves it. I also made a tumblr blog for us to post pictures and stuff, kind of like our own little online scrapbook. This Valentines day I sent her one of those Build-a-bear's with my voice saying 'I love you'. She loved it!

Originally posted by BJL_Sweetheart1109 View Post
          Welcome Erin!
          The name is Alyssa, the SO is in the Army. Been together for 1 year, long distance since day one. That's when I feel the worst too, when he's having a bad day and I can't do anything about it!
          Hey, wheres my welcome?!
          Last edited by tezz; March 20, 2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I also made a tumblr blog for us to post pictures and stuff, kind of like our own little online scrapbook
            I just started one too, but I'm not sure how to give him access to upload to it too unless I give him the password. I sent him an email with the link, but I haven't heard back yet (he's not online very much right now). I'll have to see if he's interested in adding stuff to it as well!

Comment

Welcome to the community
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Working...
                    X