Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I joined a few days ago but didn't introduce myself because I'm shy like that.

My name is Yeidy and I'm 22 years old. My SOs name is Jonathan who is slighty younger than me, something I wasn't exactly expecting to happen to me but what can you do when you're just drawn to someone and it's mutual, right? Anyway, we've been "dating" around a year and a half and he currently lives in Utah while I'm all the way down in Puerto Rico. So sad.

I came across LFAD actually when I was looking for some sort of LDRs self "therapy" since I was hitting the "not knowing what to talk about/do with my SO" stage, which usually just led to stupid little fights (and almost break-ups). And I'm glad I did find this place before sinking even deeper into confusion and indecision.

But, that's about it for my introduction. I hope to have our story up soon and looking forward to make new friends here.

- Yeidy <3

Welcome to LFAD! I've found a great deal of help when it comes to long distance relationships in this community.
    Hope you'll like it as much as I do!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      You'll find a great deal of support from the people here : )

Comment

Welcome Jasmin.
        The name is Alyssa, I'm 23. The SO is slightly younger than me too, he's 21 and always jokes about me being old. :P We're both from Louisiana, but he's in the Army. We met here on one of his leave, but he's stationed a few states. This place has gotten me through a lot of tough times. As supportive as my friends are, it's very comforting knowing everyone here can relate so well! You'll find A LOT of support here!!

Comment

Hello Yeidy! Welcome to LFAD! I've been really enjoying my time here and have learned a ton already. See you around!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Yeidy!

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you! My SO is younger than I am too, I am 26 and he is 23.

Comment

Working...
                      X