Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello!
    I'm new here, just registered and posted an idea I had in that..."Things for LDR Couples to Do" section of the forum.

Here's a ctrl+v of my introduction in my profile page:

I am a student from Brazil, but I was born in South Korea. English is not my native language, so...please forgive me if I ever make a grammar error or something.

And here's a ctrl+v of my "how i met her" in my profile page:

I took a language course in Korea and I met her as my teacher, we developed feelings after 2 months or so but we didn't think much, since I was to come back to Brazil. Later, though, she thought "since I'm probably never gonna see this guy anyways, I'm gonna ask him out on a date", so she did, and here we are now, each in opposite sides of the planet. But we're glad we're in a relationship and we are already seriously considering marriage.
    Oh and by the way she's visiting Brazil in August! BOOYA

I just joined this forum hoping to talk with other LDR Couples about our issues and I have a good feeling about this forum!
    If any of you feel like talking or asking me about anything, feel free to contact me by... whatever, sorry i don't know much about how this forum works and it's also my first time being active in an online forum.
    Ok that's it then! Thank you for reading!

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
        X