Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

My name is Jasmin, I'm 20 years old and from Chicago. I met my boyfriend online, and from day one had the most amazing feeling about him, and we've been together for eight months now. He lives near Indianapolis which is not too far but still a ways to go, when I have school and work in between.

I never realized what a challenge it would be to be in an LDR, but it's so worth it because I am with someone who is so wonderful to me. So far we've decided to wait til I'm done with school to decide where we can move to finally be together.

Anyway, can't wait to look around the site some more

Welcome Jasmin.
    The name is Alyssa, I'm 23. [omg that sounds so old lol] The SO and I are from Louisiana, but he's in the Army. We met here, but he's stationed a few states away now. It sure is challenging! But you'll find great support around here! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi Alyssa! Nice to meet you. And 23 is definitely not old

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        Chicago to Indianapolis eh? heh... that is a lot closer than my LDR. Gratz on 8 months
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome LFAD Jasmin!
          I'm Erin and my SO and I have been together for 2 years (LD the whole time with just short visits home). Our distance is due to the wonderful US Army, he's a career officer so even when we are married there will still be periods of distance. It can be hard, but in the end seeing your SO is so worth it : )

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hi Jasmin

Welcome
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X