Imma n00b!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma n00b!

Hi, I'm a bit of a lurker and a major n00b.
    I found this site accidentally a few days ago when having a philosophical internal discussion with Google as an instrument of my...XD Okay, i'm not that cool. Basically, I googled something vaguely pertaining to my LD"R" thingam, and ended up here. So far I love it.

XD I'm a pretty awkward kid, but that's why he loves me (he's under the delusion that its cute :L). Besides that, I'm an introvert, i like to think of myself as an artist, (I adore doing pieces for him <3 (oh and, SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISING), and I'm up around Philly in the US.

My boy? Heee's...haha, all the way over in Brisbane, Australia. We've been talking since '08 yet to meet, but he's planning on visiting in the summer a year or so from now~ I can't wait.

XD I don't know...What else should i tell you? I'm horrific at introducing myself.

Hi, welcome to the forums

Your artwork is amazing! LOVE the Left for dead one
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here!
      sigpic

Comment

thank you and thank you some more!
        haha, do you like left for dead?

Comment

WELCOME! and your introduction was funny and cute!
          you'll love it more and more here <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you two get to meet soon. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ClipitsWings View Post
                thank you and thank you some more!
                haha, do you like left for dead?
                Yup yup played the hell out of 1 and 2 when i had an Xbox but unfortunately i don't have one anymore just a PS3 and a Wii so my zombie blasting is done via Resident Evil.
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hi and welcome to LFAD! I'm in the Philly area too, nice to see someone else from the place here
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay

Comment

Hi welcome.
                      Very nice introduction I think.
                      I hope your plans about meeting will come through and hope you'll like being here.

Comment

Welcome to the forums OMG you play L4D?? that makes you epic
                        "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                        Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes & hope (especially for the hopes I'll get to meet him )
                          Also I knew i couldn't be the only one in Philly to stumble upon this site, hello there!

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
                          Yup yup played the hell out of 1 and 2 when i had an Xbox but unfortunately i don't have one anymore just a PS3 and a Wii so my zombie blasting is done via Resident Evil.
                          very nice, other than the loss of the xbox. personally i love playing l4d2 a bit more, just for the melee XD who doesn't want to whack a charger with a frying pan?

Originally posted by PucasKitten View Post
                          Welcome to the forums OMG you play L4D?? that makes you epic
                          yeah thanks haha its an awesome game. i assume you play too? :3

Comment

Working...
                          X