Well, hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, hello!

So I came across this site googling for just random LDR tips. And I must say, this is definitely the best one I've seen. Love it. Love the gift ideas, the songs, the quotes, the forums, etc etc etc. :]
    Anyway. I suppose I'll introduce myself and tell my story. My name is Sarah, my SO is Ryan. I just turned seventeen, he just turned nineteen. We met when he came back to his hometown from college over Thanksgiving. I had just became friends with some of his friends, and a few of us met at the mall. A week or so after, me and a friend of ours decided to go to his college town for a couple days. Then a week after that, Ryan came back home for a weekend. We "became official" on December 11th. We haven't been together for long at all. But we make each other happy. :] And he makes me feel different than anyone else I've dated. Generally we get to see each other once every two weeks. Although there are a few times where it goes up to a month, and sometimes we're together for an entire week.
    ...Uhm. Jeez. This kind of ended up being quite the wall of text...hah. Well anyway! Hello everyone, I'm sure I'll feel quite at home here. :]

Welcome to LFAD, Sarah! Make yourself at home.

Comment

Thanks! :]

Comment

Hello there, Sarah I'm Erika! Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Thank you Erika! Everyone here seems so welcoming.

Comment

WELCOME!!
            You'll find quite a lot of support here. And lots of great ideas to keep you going through the toughest times. The name is Alyssa, 23. The SO is Bryce, 20. He's in the Army, met on bit of his leave, we're both from Louisiana. And yea. LDR since day one bc even when he's home we're about 2 hours away from each other.

Comment

Oh gosh. Sounds pretty rough. How long have you two been together?

Comment

Ahh, I just read your story on your own thread. :] I suppose it's a dead question then.

Comment

Originally posted by BJL_Sweetheart1109 View Post
                  WELCOME!!
                  You'll find quite a lot of support here. And lots of great ideas to keep you going through the toughest times. The name is Alyssa, 23. The SO is Bryce, 20. He's in the Army, met on bit of his leave, we're both from Louisiana. And yea. LDR since day one bc even when he's home we're about 2 hours away from each other.
                  There's gonna be a movie about exactly your story in cinema's right now. 'Dear John' or something?

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                    There's gonna be a movie about exactly your story in cinema's right now. 'Dear John' or something?
                    ahah. Yea. I read the book as soon as I heard about the movie. Read it in just two nights. Saw the movie like the 2nd night it was in theaters. The movie was great but I preferred the book because I thought there was more depth to all the characters and relationships. If you read my intro the first time I had to leave him was quite like the scene in the movie lmao I cried like a baby for that scene! PROMISE OUR STORY WILL NOT END THAT WAY! lol

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be an awesome support to you!

Comment

Working...
                        X