Hey thar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thar.

Just joined as a member... I'm Lora, but I go by Beth or Spam and pretty much any variation of that name (Long story xD). My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months on thursday, and we've known each other for a year in May. We met at an anime convention, so we're both pretty nerdy . He's at college an hour and a half away for another year and a half, but I still get to go see him every few weeks because it is such a short distance, and I'm really thankful for that. So, nice to be here?

WELCOME!!!
    The name is Alyssa. The SO is in the Army. He'll be out next March though!!! But then he'll be 2 hours away. Which will really just seem like it's down the street compared to now. =D Welcome again!!

Comment

Thanks! And that's awesome!

Comment

Welcome. This place has been a great source of support and advice for me. Have fun and good luck on your relationship!

Comment

Hi. I'm Jo! Welcome. =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!
              I'm Erin, my SO is in the Army, currently 300 miles from each other.
              Hope you like it here : )

Comment

I'm Sarah, and welcome! ...I feel silly welcoming people when I just joined two days ago. XD But hey. It doesn't hurt to be friendly. :]

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Lora!!!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                        X