Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here :)

Hello everyone

I'm really glad I found this site. My boyfriend is going to school in St. Maarten in May and I'm not going to be able to see him for 9 months so the information on the site is really helping me get through all of it. Especially knowing I'm not the only one!

Right now, he's in NY and I'm going to school in FL so I still can't see him and it sucks but I'm glad that you have created this site for those of us in similar situations!

Welcome to LFAD!!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
      The SO and I are both from Louisiana. I'm going to school here (grad Dec!!) and he's in the Army (out in March 2011). This site has given me much much support! Dealing with the distance would definately be MUCH HARDER without the people here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I think you're already the third person in LFAD that's from Tampa - what's with that city and its long distance relationships? :P

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!! I'm Erika

Hope to see you around!!

Comment

haha - there just aren't nice boys in Tampa, so we all have to go elsewhere

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I forgot to mention my name is Nicole

Comment

Welcome Nicole!

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to this site..its been a great place for me. A lot of nice people and good conversation.

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be as great a support as I have!

Comment

i'm new too. welcome(: how does everyone get those cool signature things? i'm baffled by this. haha.

Comment

Working...
                          X