Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi everyone!

Thought it would be nice to chat with some folks that knows what it's like to be in an LDR. I dated my SO throughout high school and lost touch when I moved away and he went off to college. Thought about him for 15 years and when I found him, it turned out he was trying to find me all along. Things are going well given the miles between us. We've managed to see each other a few weekends here and there. Trying to plan our future and could definitely use some support!

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here... considering we're all in LDRs!

Comment

Hello! N welcome to the forum. Its amaizing that all those years u were thinking of him he was too!

Comment

It's been almost two years since we found each other and I have to say I still tear up a lil thinking about it. It'll make a great story for the grand kids someday. :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Thank you! I'm hoping to get to know everybody and looking forward to it!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Hope you like it here.
              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Working...
              X