Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaand another hello :)

Hey everyone!

Well firstly, my username is one of the pet names my bf has for me, so decided to pick it for here...seemed right .

We've been together for over two years now, but only met in person for the first time this year Jan/Feb ...and it was just perfect. As you all know it isn't easy being in a LDR, but we are doing our best to make it work, and so far so good! Anyway, enough of that for here, I am sure I'll get to tell you all more somewhere else on the forum...let's see what else...I am a very soft, caring person, I love animals as well as drawing/painting, reading, watching movies and stuff...and I can be a bit hmm...weird/eccentric I guess, although my other half gets mad when I say that, he hates me saying anything negative about myself but I always tell him that he's biased!

It's nice to be in a place where people understand what we are going through, and I must admit that since we met it's just gotten even harder since now we truly know what we are missing. But for the same reason it has made our relationship even stronger <3

I think that should do it, don't want to bore you all with too much info!

aannnnd another welcome!!!

Comment

hello and welcome to the forums!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome!!!
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment