Hi! From Boston to New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! From Boston to New Zealand

Hi all! I'm from Boston and my guy and <3 is in New Zealand. Glad to have come across this site as so few around me understand an LDR and think I'm crazy. I met him while playing an online game called Warflow. I started playing the game with my brother so we could spend time together and met my SO. It won't be until next year I will be able to meet him so I can't wait to read through forums for advice.

Hi Neme, I'm an hour north of you in Manchester NH and my SO is in Cambridge UK. We've known each other 12 years as best friends and then in 2007 we decided to take the plunge into a relationship. This is a great sight.. welcome.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome to the forums My SO is in Concord and I bug him constantly to take me to Boston!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forum, many people here met their SO online, including myself. So you'll find plenty to keep you going on here
            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the forum

What part of NZ is your SO from?

Comment

I live in NZ

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                  @Daunte - I actually live in Lowell, MA but put Boston as everyone knows of Boston. Plus when I calculated the distance between us I could only find Boston. So I'm a lot closer ; )
                  @Boogle and Molly - He lives in Palmerston North. NZ is such a beautiful country!

Comment

Welcome! I met my boyfriend online too, and waited a year before we met in real life. I hope you find the support you're looking for here! (:

Comment

Working...
                    X