Hello From Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Utah

Well yes Hello from Utah although I am a very different Utahn so to speak I broke the mold I think. Happy with who I am and what I am and I love all of my family and friends But none of them have experienced what I am going through So that is why I am here. Yes I am a bit oppinionated however it is tempered by patience and understanding which I hope to find friends of the like here. Thank you in advance to anyone offering me and my love some more support.

welcome to the forums, this place is full of support

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Hello and welcome fellow Utahn , you want to talk about a Utahn that breaks the mold as well you are looking at her! There are a couple of us from Utah on here but not many are active!

psst if i may ask what part of Utah are you from? I'm from Layton, but i'm currently living in Toronto, Canada.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Another Utahn here! I haven't lived there in about 9 years but I was born and raised there

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
            a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
            which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
            - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
            regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
            The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
            - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Working...
            X