Hello! :D :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! :D :D

Hi; my name is Kayla. I'm from a small town south of Boston, Massachusetts. My SO and I were living in the same residential building during our Fall 2010 semester of college, when we met. We quickly became inseparable, and we have been a couple for almost seven blissful months.

Our Spring 2011 semester ended almost a week ago. I had been dreading this because I didn't fair too well when I was away from him for only a month during winter break.

He is from Bridgeport, Connecticut--which isn't that far. But regardless, (I don't want this to turn into a rant, so I'm just going to put it simply) his parents are extremely unreasonable, and so we likely won't be together until the semester begins in September.

So; we are only faced with short-term long distance for now, until we move back into the same building again. But as a Chinese Language & Literature major, of course I'm going to study abroad in China; probably junior year. This website has already proven really useful, but I'm sure it will become even more useful sometime within the next couple of years, when I'm abroad.

China and Japan are closer than China and the U.S But I realise that's not the point

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you with us. It's good that you've found it helpful so far, I hope it continues to be for you
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Hi there and welcome! I'm from Massachusetts as well..a little northwest of Boston.

Comment

Welcome, I hope you find the support you need to get through the summer! (: Btw I think you have a very pretty Chinese name. (:

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Working...
          X