Another hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another hello from Ohio

It's been absolutely ages since I've been active in a forum and I'm really excited to finally get back into things, especially some place I can get support for my LDR.

My boy and I only just started dating in February. He lives in Indiana, about 320 miles away. We've met six times but 320 miles just became 8,697. He's moved to Thailand (left Monday, actually) for a year or more and I'm gonna have a heck of a time adjusting to the distance. I just hope we can make it work because I really wanna be with him when he comes home again.

So, hello everyone. I hope I can settle in nicely here.

Welcome! I am living in Malaysia right now (right underneath Thailand). Are you going to go visit him there? You should--Southeast Asia is a blast!

Comment

Not sure. Round trip plane tickets are very expensive and I don't even have a job right now. I would love to but it's unclear if I can now. Money and school complicates things a bit. Here's hoping I can!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm from Ohio as well. I wish you and your SO the best of luck. <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Wow, that is a HUGE difference. Welcome here, this place is great!

Comment

Working...
                X