Oh, hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, hello!

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now. We met in college so I see him most of the year-till summer. I just get real bored because now I live in a vacation town and don't know anyone my age. I am a biology major, and I love animals. Nice to meet you

Welcome! Haha its nice to meet you too I'm sure you'll find the site useful..

I'm also a big animal person, what do you plan on doing when you "grow up" with that degree in biology? haha

Comment

Haha nice. The big question. Well, I originally wanted to be a vet but I have so many different things in mind. I'm thinking genetic counselor, zoo keeper, lab assistant. I guess it's good that I'm interested in a lot of things so I must be in the right field lol.

Comment

Oh, a biology major!!! I used to study biology myself in college since I just adore animals and all things nature and wanted to do either animal assisted therapy or study animal behaviour on that institution close to my home. That didn't quite work out and now I'm training to become a caregiver to disabled children. Genetic counseling sounds interesting, btw!

Oh, and: Welcome to LFAD and enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome, nice to meet you too! Biology sounds fun..

Comment

Haha, thanks! That sounds like a rewarding career path . I couldn't do that because I'm not good with kids lol. Yes, supposedly genetics counseling is a growing job, and it's very interesting especially since it's a fairly new thing.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X