Hello from Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Cali

Hi! I have only been in a LDR for 8 months, but it already seems like forever. It's complicated (like I'm sure it is for us all, right?) ;-). Last night, we had some frustration between us when we were im-ing (I'm not going to say a "fight", but more like communication differences, I think). Anyway, this morning I just typed in "long distance relationships" on a whim, while I was having my coffee, and I came across this site. I already feel better just seeing the little bit I've seen on here, and knowing I'm not the only one. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to LFAD and have fun browsing the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the site!!! I have been in an LDR for many years and this site has been a crucial part of our relationship being so strong!

Where are you and your SO from? My BF is in Los Angeles and I am in Southern NJ.

Comment

Welcome to the site! im sure you will find it to be a lot of help, I know it has been for me thus far!

Which part of cali are you from if I may ask? (northern or southern)

Comment

Originally posted by rsvpnj View Post
          Welcome to the site!!! I have been in an LDR for many years and this site has been a crucial part of our relationship being so strong!

Where are you and your SO from? My BF is in Los Angeles and I am in Southern NJ.
          I am in Northern CA & my SO is in New York City.

Comment

Originally posted by theyellowdart View Post
            Welcome to the site! im sure you will find it to be a lot of help, I know it has been for me thus far!

Which part of cali are you from if I may ask? (northern or southern)
            Northern. I love to visit Southern though! The kids and I are planning a trip down to Disneyland next month. :-)

Comment

I live in northern as well

I love Disneyland, I actually just went there in January-ish! Was a ton of fun. Hope you guys enjoy!

Comment

I always feel a little happy when I see the word Cali!
                My man lives there.

Welcome! I hope you find everything you need here.

Comment

welcome to the forums, this place is so great. So many great people who are going through similar situations. And another cali girl lol, i live in cali too, plan to go to disney with my SO soon, anyways welcome!
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

Yeaaa! Cali posters! Welcome to the forums! Thats a pretty big distance between you two, how did you meet?

Hope you have fun and find people to bond with here on the forums! Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Comment

Welcome, great to see another fortysomething here Not too many of us around!
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

hi and Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X