Hi everybody :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody :)

My name is Bethany and my boyfriend's name is Joe. We met through an online game called Cyber Nations about 4 or 5 years ago and started dating in January of 2009. Despite the fact that we live in the same state (I'm in Southern California, he's in Northern California), we only met in person for the first time on March 21, 2010 and it was wonderful. I kinda feel like it's a unique situation being that I'm 29 (he's 26) and he's my first boyfriend and I don't have my driver's license yet. What can I say...I'm a late bloomer, lol. He's planning to visit again in April and will definitely drive down in May for a festival my town will be having. I'm really looking forward to that and being part of this community!

Welcome to the community! And yay, hope you'll have fun in April and May!
    Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome! You have a cute story. I hope you have tons of fun in April and May!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Thank you everyone.

I wanted to share with everyone something weird that happened during the first visit. The visit went great...he arrived on Sunday afternoon and we spent Sunday night in a hotel in a nearby city (I live in a rural area) and we went shopping Monday. He left late Monday afternoon and it was sad, but he promised he would try to visit again in April, and that he would definitely visit in May. We said our goodbyes and I went inside my home and relaxed and watched tv and everything. Around 9:00 that night, I got a phone call from him and he was like, "I'm outside. I don't know what to do...if I go home, I won't be able to be online with you tonight. But I don't have the money to stay at a hotel again." And I said, "You should go home" because I knew he had to work the next day. And his response was, "Don't you want to see me?" And I was like, "O_O where are you?" It turns out he was at the pay phone down the street from me. He was about halfway home when he stopped for gas and somehow ended up going southbound on Interstate 5 instead of continuing north to go home. To this day, he has no idea how he got so confused, lol.

Comment

Awwwwww such a nice story

Welcome to the forums, this is a great place to be. It's never too late to fall in love!

Comment

Welcome! You have a cute story : )

Comment

lol that is really a cute second part of your story! It was fate..that is why he went southbound!!

Comment

Welcome! Cute stories! You'll find lots of support here!!

Comment

So after some discussion, he might not be able to visit this month due to some financial difficulties. He said he'll try to, but doesn't want to promise anything. It's a bummer, but I can still look forward to May.

Comment

Working...
                      X