Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hey Everyone!!

Stumbled upon this website few days back.. got some very nice advice and stuff to do in a long distance relationship.

Unlike most of the people, my relationship is relatively a new one.

We both worked in the same company, we were just colleagues in the same department.
    I decided for higher studies, so i resigned my job.
    While telling everyone goodbye, she told me that her sister is here, and gave me both her number and mail id.
    We started talking and on the last week before leaving i asked her out, and she agreed... but i couldn't meet her due to other problems.
    We became close and good friends as i moved to the new country almost 6000 miles away from her.
    On September, i told her that i am in love with her.She was taken aback, but did not stop talking to me.
    She hasn't told me a yes or no, but we know it will be at least another year or two, before we can be in the same place due her job and my studies.

I know this isnt the exact LDR but it might be, and i know what i feel for this girl cannot just change due to the distance between us.I want to make it work no matter what!!

That's my story.. so hope to join the great community already here

BoyinMelb

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome, this place is a great place for LDR situations. And you will find a lot of nice and understanding people and great advice!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

WELCOME!! Everyone is so supportive here! Great place for advice!

Comment

Working...
          X