Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from New York!

Hey guys!

So my boyfriend and I have been dating going on 3 years now. We both met years ago on Gaia and became really close friends. We then decided to take it to the next step after realizing that we both cared about each other. He lives all the way down in Georgia and I live up here...so it's a little hard for me to handle at times. He's tried to come up here a few times ever since we started dating, but we've always been hit with obstacles, like work and money. I can't travel to him because I don't have those resources; he's a little older than me, so it's easier for him to come up here. Our next maybe date? Sometime in August or the fall when I go to college.

I'm just so glad that I found this site. ^.^ A lot of my friends really disagree with LDR's, so I can't really talk about my boyfriend with them.

a lot of people disagree with LDR's unless they have been in one. This place is great for support. Welcome! I hate it when visits fall through, money stinks too! I hope you will be able to meet him soon

Comment

Welcome! I am in NY too...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for support!
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
              X