Just Wanted to Say Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wanted to Say Hi

I found this forum yesterday, and I think it might be just what I need. I've been in a LDR for almost a year and a half. We live 7 hours apart and see each other every 2 or 3 weeks. We have many issues that we're working through...my ex, children, money, you name it...it's probably on the list..LOL! He was supposed to be moving in July, and I was informed on Sunday that that wouldn't be happening, and I took it very hard. This isn't the first time the moving date has been pushed back, so some doubt is starting to creep into my head. I'm just looking for a friendly group of people that can relate. I'm a very easy going person, love meeting new people...so I hope to get to know you all and offer some support where I can. Ok...I think that's enough of an introduction, soooooo..... Hi everyone!!! *waves*
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Hi there! Like the name! We too live 7 hours apart...but because of jobs and kids...we see each other every 6 or so weeks. Welcome! This place is great!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hi and welcome to LFAD! I'd say you've found your friendly people who can relate There are several of us who have the exact same issues, so we know where you're coming from.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to the forums! My SO and I are also a 7 hour drive apart! (When he's up at school...he's home now). We only get to see each other every 2-3 months usually, though. Anyway, you've found the right place, and feel free to just jump on in!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody. I am loving the site so far!

Comment

Welcome! Friendly people and relatable situations won't be hard to find here. (:

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X