Hello again! :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again! :3

Hellews I've actually been a part of LFAD for quite a while. But, I was known as Lilybear before.. in a relationship with my ex. We broke up a couple of months ago and I am now in a new relationship with a guy who is in the Military. We both live in Michigan, about 2 hours from each other, but I've decided to come back to the site because he will be deploying for a year (leaving in a couple months). I figured, the site helped me a LOT with my last relationship, why not use it again?

Anybody else out there with Military SOs, feel free to add me. And anyone else really Just figured it would be nice to talk to others with SOs in the Military :3 Since I'm so new to this >.<

It's good to be back! :3
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Hi, I'm new to the site....Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm also from Michigan.
    ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
    Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
    Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
    Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Ohhey! What part? I love meeting people from the same area xD
      [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Northern Michigan....the Traverse City area. What part are you from? It's always fun finding people from the same state on forums..lol.

Comment

Hello! Welcome back. (:

Comment

@7hours: Hmm, I'm more south, ish.. middle? -pulls hand out and points- I'm in Owosso, dunno if you know where that is xD but it's between like.. Lansing and Flint area.

@13000km: Thank youuu ^^ It's good to be back. I love this site.

Comment

I've heard of Owosso....but never been there. I've been to Lansing and Flint many times though. And I love the "pulls hand out and points." LOL!!!

Comment

I love your screen name! "Panda" is a term of endearment for my boyfriend and I lol

Comment

@7hours: yeah xD i love being able to pull my hand out to show where i live! its great

@emforever: my boyfriend calls me panda!! xD i love it and i love pandas. theyre cute :3

Comment

Pandas are awesome! Also, Happy 1 month anniversary!

Comment

haha, Why thankk you ^^ Doesn't seem like it's been a month already D: Just goes to show that time really does fly :3

Comment

Welcome back Lily. Good to see you again.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome back and make yourself at home again!

Comment

Welcome back to the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X