Hi lovelies! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi lovelies! :)

My name is Hannah. I'm not new to long-distance relationships, but I'm new to this site.

My SO and I have been seeing each other since 2008... We went to high school together for a few months and then he had to leave for training (he's in the U.S. Army), and then he was stationed elsewhere, so we've been in a LDR since he left for training in 2008.

We got engaged last Christmas, just before he deployed to Afghanistan.
    We'll be getting married and moving in together as soon as he comes home from Afghanistan at the end of the year! (Yay for no more distance!! )

Anyways. I'm Hannah, I'm 19, from NorCal.
    I have a "support group" on another website, but thought I'd join this too... I enjoy meeting people who know/understand what I'm going through.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

No questions, but welcome to LFAD. (:

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD!! You'll find several people on here in your same situation, and we're friendly
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hi Welcome..we have some things in common. not only is my fiance in the military(as am I)...but hes preparing to deploy too...this forum can be very comforting..enjoy it!
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X