hi everyone, im jeff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone, im jeff

well i guess i should say alittle about LDR. me and my girlfriend found eachother on a penpal website and just hit it off perfectly. we have everything in common. im going to school to become a Paramedic and shes going to become a Nurse (i always loved Nurses) anyway were 5 hours away from eachother. im from new york, shes from pennsylvania and its not easy at all but were still happy.

we still havent met eachother yet:P i want to visit her this summer but her parents wont let me see her because they dont know me, but shes trying to convince them. i chose to join now because her prom is friday and a guy friend is taking her instead of me she says she loves me and i trust her, im just alittle down and was hoping for alittle support. anyway thanks for reading, sorry its so long

Welcome to the forums Jeff! Don't stress about the prom thing, when I was a senior my best friend took me because my boyfriend couldn't get off of work. Just trust her and be supportive! Enjoy the forums!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

thanks you guys

Comment

Hi Jeff! Don't stress about the prom thing. My SO didn't take me to either of my proms!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Jeff!

Don't stress about the prom thing, a lot of people go with a friend cause their bf/gf can't be there with them. Having a date is just a formality.

I hope you like it here and keep posting, it's always nice to have more male views on board! And your post wasn't long at all, it was nice to read

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums
              She may be going to the prom with a friend but I'm sure she will be thinking of you the whole time.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I think you'll find a lot of the younger members here are having the same trouble with meeting and parents, so you'll get plenty of support.
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

wow thanks everyone, definitely feel better now

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! don't sweat small things.. especially if you're in LDR.. there are other pretty stuff such as the sweetness of "meeting for fist time" or "meeting again" moment that worth all the effort, even the prom i guess

Comment

Welcome Jeff! No worries about the prom thing. Trust is key in any relationships. Especially those that are long distance. You have to trust your SO with all your heart.

Comment

Working...
                        X