Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I'm new here.

Hello everyone!!

I'm Wondergirl, and I joined this community a few days ago.
    I live in Canada, and am currently in a wonderful relationship with my SO who lives on the other side of the world, in a different country and continent.
    I am really grateful to the creators of this forum for providing a platform to share our ideas and concerns and to seek and provide advice and support related to LDR's. It will hopefully go a long way in helping everyone (including myself) overcome the formidable challenges and difficulties related to LDR's.

I've been in LDR's ever since I first started dating in my late teens..... and have also suffered the major drawbacks of them in the earlier instances before my current relationship, and thus have been craving the support that's most often needed to survive these sorts of relationships. I am delighted to have found this site!

I'm hoping to learn and gain a lot on this forum. Am also looking to interact with others and helping out in times of need.

See ya around, everyone!

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, you'll find all the advice and support you'll need and more! And lots of new friends of course

Comment

Welcome to the community : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                X