A very LONG distant relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very LONG distant relationship

My name is Rachel. I'm a 36 year old single mother of 4 beautiful children. I work part time in an Italian Deli.
    Mark and I met over 7 years ago and he changed my life forever. I never thought anyone would love me as much as he does!!
    I really hope this gives me a chance to cope with having such a long distance relationship. I am on the East Coast of the US, and Mark took a job in Shanghai, China.
    I miss him so much that it tends to make things difficult for either one of us to deal with. I am keeping faith that our love is strong enough to even handle this.

Stay strong! This site is really helpful in many ways. There are so many ideas of different ways to keep the relationship strong and fun at the same time. Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the community, you will find lots of support here : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I'm sure you'll find lots of support here!

Comment

Welcome, you will find a lot of support here. Im glad you joined

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! This is definitely the place to be when you're in an LDR, there's so many great survivors on here

Comment

Welcome!
              My SO is working half the world away too... It's only been a little over a month, and it's easier than I thought it would be. But I miss him every single day... Hope this site is as helpful to you as it has been for me!

Comment

Welcome! I've found more support here than I could have imagined. Definitely makes it a little easier!

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                  X