Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hullo

Hello everybody!
    Well, I'm 22 and my SO is 25. I live in Ontario, Canada and he is currently in Nebraska. We met while gaming online (little nerdy :P). It went from just gaming together and being on mics with groups of people, to MSN, to phone. We've been at it for over a year and a half now, though I've known him for nearly three years at this point. We were just friends for quite a while and the connection grew pretty naturally from there.
    We have not met yet, which is frustrating.
    We went through a pretty nasty rough patch recently, which is when I realized that having some like minded people around is a great boon, especially when so many dismiss or don't understand. But we've worked most of it out now and had some very good talks. (A question from one of the lists I found on here actually lead to a dramatic speech about what he's been thinking and feeling since we had problems, and why he admires me, etc. The site has been useful already!)
    We're hoping to be able to meet after a few more months, when he's finished his internship. He also wants to lose some weight, despite the fact that I've told him there's no need. But he feels he'll be more comfortable that way.

Welcome to LFAD!!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome and Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find the support you need here!

Comment

Welcome!! We're both from Louisiana, but he's in the Army and a few states away! I'm 23, he's 21. We met during a bit of his leave.

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
              X