Hey peoples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey peoples

Hi All! My name is Kyle and this is my first day being a member.

Everyday (for as long as i can remember) I see my wife on the computer, 60% of the time she is on this blog. She loves reading about others' ldr's as we had been in one for quite some time.

I'm happy to say that we have been together for over 25 months and are now married. Sometimes, I like to ask her about what she's reading and have come to appreciate this blog more and more. I wear my brown LFAD bracelet everyday still. I decided to join today because hey, seems like fun!

Awesome! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome - I am assuming your wife is bluepotato

And yes, this place is 100% addicting...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hee hee surprised that you decided to join this site..:-)
        hey blankita, your guess is right..:-D

Comment

that would be correct :-)

Comment

Welcome! It's really nice to see more couples on here
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey! Welcome to LFAD! Always great to have a new couple joining the troops! Hope you like it here and keep posting - we all appreciate some male perspective on things

Comment

Welcome Kyle! Great to have another guy on the site... we need more male opinions on here!

Comment

welcome to the site
                  and congratulations on getting married despite distance, both of you

Comment

Working...
                  X