Hello from Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canada!

Hey! I'm Kayla. I've joined because my SO and I have been having issues. I came here for advice, and already got tons! I plan on going on this site regularly, to be apart of your community. Maybe I'll convince my SO to make an account, too. By the way, it's nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forums! I come here basically every day, it's nice to see that so many people are actually making their LDRs work, despite the obvious issues one can meet along the way. This can be a very good support group, i hope you like it!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Thank you! I can already tell it's going to be a great support group for my SO and I.

Comment

You can count on this forum whenever you will want to discuss the issues you joined for, i hope we can help!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Good to know! As for the issues, they settled down. But if more come up, I'll definitively discuss them with all of you.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums.
            I've been on here everyday since i joined, possible the most caring and supportive place on the internet
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Yay. I'm happy to hear that.

Comment

Hello and Welcome to LFAD fellow Ontarionian , what part of Ontario are you from if you don't mind me asking

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I'm by Ottawa.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Ooh, you're not too far from me I'm in Kingston!
                        Welcome!! This site has helped me a lot. It's nice having somewhere to come and talk about my relationship. I hope you'll find the same, lol.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Ou! I have friends who live there. Where does your SO live?

Comment

You are right: you can find so much help here! That's a lovely community!!! Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by kaylamcquaig View Post
                              Ou! I have friends who live there. Where does your SO live?
                              My SO lives in Dublin Met him while I was living overseas!
                              How about you?

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
                              X