Welcome! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! :)

I'm new and really happy to have found this website. It is nice to know that other people understand and are here to talk to!

I'm a 26 year old gal who is in an LDR with a 27 year old fellow. There is an ocean between us and yet we make time and find a way to make our relationship work. If you would like to know more let me know. I am terrible at introductions!

welcome to LFAD Christina : D
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! You'll find all the support and advice you're ever gonna need from here

Comment

Welcome! Very glad to have you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!! I'm Erika. See you around

Comment

Welcome, I am Holli. I was so amazed when I found this site also. Before you find this site, you feel like you are all alone in a long distance relationship. Its great to know other people are too.

Comment

WELCOME!!! Cute intor. So in that case....I'm a 23 year old gal who is in an LDR with a 21 year old fellow. There a few states between us and yet we make time and find a way to make our relationship work.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                        X