Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

Hey guys! Obviously new to this, and new to a long distance relationship (well almost). My name is Emily, I'm currently 19 and I'm from Indiana. I'm a college student with a Photography major. I'm really interested in getting advice and reading others stories to maybe help me through my new relationship.
    I met Mark on an IPhone ap, was looking for someone new to talk to and we just ran into each other. While I'm up in northern Indiana Mark is all the down in Florida. Mark is everything I've ever wanted in a guy, hes my age, responsible, very caring, protective..just my dream. We live through phone calls, texting and minimal Skype.We don't have the label of being together..but I wont rush anything. Though..I'm dieing to be all his Soon, hopefully soon I'll be flying down to Florida to see him for the first time.
    I'm looking forward to meeting some of you!
    -Emily

Welcome to the forums I'm in Florida as well!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Emily

Comment

hello Emily I'm Mia. Welcome to the forums
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

welcome..im just one day ahead of you here...but hey! got advice here already thanks to them, though i havent done yet, but i will take their advice later since i'd been busy with work a while ago..
          "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Thank you guys so much for a warm welcome, I'm already starting to find great advise just by poking around a bit. I told Mark about this and he agreed that this would be a good idea for me, just to simply keep a positive attitude that our relationship is possible and it will work out..it just take time and trust.

Comment

Working...
              X