Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

My name is Lily ^_^

I am 24 and live in Australia. I've jumped around a bit here and there all my life and as for a job, have yet to truly settle on what I want. I love writing, games and computers, so who knows yeah! Me and my partner have been together since march last year, fighting the distance as best we can. Neither of us knew what we were getting into until I started researching haha. He is an assistant manager at a restaurant.

I'm glad I found this place. It's nice to see I'm not the only one going through all this pain and feeling like I'm on the bottom of the world so to speak. It's been interesting reading similar stories and taking in some information I didn't know before. I look forward to scooping the place out a bit better

Welcome, Lily

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to LFAD You're definitely not alone here!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Thank you everyone ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the community. Just make yourself at home! As much as you think you're going to ask questions, we'd also love to hear some of your answers!

Comment

Welcome! There are so many people in LDRs, i was so happy to see how i am not alone in this

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
                X