Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Well my name is Holly I’m 27 and I joined Red Cross right after I graduated nursing school in 2004 much to my fathers happiness whose been in the army for nearly 30 years – it came as a bit of shock lol. I was the type of person who never would have got involved in a military relationship but the joke was on me five years ago I met Alex in Hawaii on a beach in the middle of no where he is a marine and we became friends very quickly I had just got back from Iraq and he was on leave before going to Afghan but before he left we became friends. Since then I feel as though my life has honestly played tricks on me we got together in September 2009 and since that day I have never looked back or doubted our relationship its been a really hard and tough run but it's the most fun and the most awesome experience of my life in the two years we've been together a lot has happened good and bad but we survived. As complicated as it sounds it really does work people have been all cloak and dagger about Al and me from the beginning and there's no point in arguing about something I cant change yes its hard but right from the beginning we've been completely honest and open with each other about everything I've trust him and it's honestly the base of what makes us work!!

Now I'm going to explore a bit!

Love
    Hols

Welcome to LFAD! I think you'll find this to be a friendly place for advice and support
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome, Holly

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
        X