Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New :)

Hello everyone!
    My name is Sarah and i'm new here. I found the site via the new tumblr that was created. A photo I posted on the site was reblogged by lfad and I thought I would look into it a little.
    I am in a long distance relationship at the moment with my boyfriend of over 2 years who is currently deployed to Iraq. Before he was deployed (since this happened very recently) we were still long distance since he was based in Georgia and I reside in New York. We have been long distance for well over half of our relationship and we have made it work ok thus far. Him being deployed is very new for us and I'm not used to not getting to speak with him every day so support is appreciated

I know I already commented on your blog, but I noticed that you didn't have any replies here (probably got lost in the shuffle). Thought I'd give this a bump... Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You'll find lots of support in here from people who know exactly what you're going through! Keep your chin up despite the distance

Comment

Welcome to the site! You'll find a great deal of support here! My SO is in the Army too!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Welcome, my SO is in the Army and stationed in NY : )

Comment

hey hun! Welcome =]
                My SO is air force =]
                I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X