Saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying Hello

I saw this website one day while I was stumbling and was almost in tears. Being in highschool, I never thought I would find someone that I wanted more than to go to football games with and actually last longer than a few months. At the beginning of this past year, a friend I had met two years past and always had feelings for asked me out. I didnt expect us to last longer than that week, but here we are ten months later.

Last month when he graduated highschoool, he moved into his biological mothers house, 1250 miles away from me. Being in highschool and starting my senior year, not many of my friends are going through this, and know how it feels. We have offically made it, our first whole month apart from one another, and it has not been easy.

Its nice to know there is a whole community of people here, to talk to.
    My name is Arianna,
    Its very nice to meet you.
    I lost you, I just hope not for forever :'(

Hi Arianna, Nice to meet you too and Welcome to the forums

You'll get nothing but support and understanding here.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD Congrats on making it so far already with your SO!

Comment

Welcome, Arianna!

Comment

Welcome! I'm Nicole and my highschool sweetheart and I are also dating. He graduated last year (class of 2010) and I made it all last year without him and I have one more to go (I'm also a senior this year!) before I head off to college and we still look at 5+ more years. I understand and symphatize everything high school related and I'm always here to listen and talk to! Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome! I not only met my SO in high school, but I met him during my exchange year, so when we both graduated, he stayed in america, while i went back to italy.
            I had to do my last year of high school here (in italy they don't recognize american diplomas, and we have 5 years of high school), and nobody understood what i was going through, so finding this site was really helpful for me.
            When you are in high school, you never expect to find the one, and when you do, well you're more than lucky, and you have to do whatever is in your power to keep the relationship going, despite what happens, even distance.
            I hope this forum can be helpful for you

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Welcome! I not only met my SO in high school, but I met him during my exchange year, so when we both graduated, he stayed in america, while i went back to italy.
            I had to do my last year of high school here (in italy they don't recognize american diplomas, and we have 5 years of high school), and nobody understood what i was going through, so finding this site was really helpful for me.
            When you are in high school, you never expect to find the one, and when you do, well you're more than lucky, and you have to do whatever is in your power to keep the relationship going, despite what happens, even distance.
            I hope this forum can be helpful for you

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
            X