Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyy Heyy from LisaG! ~ Intro ~

Heyy Everyone!
    My name is Lisa. I am new to this site and in a new long distance relationship with my amazing boyfriend named Ben.

I live in IL and he lives in Iowa. We are about 2.5 - 3 hours away from each other. Not too bad, but like anyone on this site knows.....distance is hard.

We (Ben and I) try to see each other every other weekend. But our relationship is sadly going to be getting harder in the middle of August when I start my 3rd year of University. No matter how hard it may get, Ben and I are in it for the long hall.
    As he likes to say, "There is no expiration date on our relationship." <3 .

A really good friend of mine (Stephanie) turned me to this site not too long ago. She told me I would be able to find great ideas and a ton of support.
    I know despite what I like to think......I do not have all the answers, esp. when it comes to my long distance relationship.

So, I am not really sure what I am supposed to keep adding or sharing.
    Any questions feel free to ask! (I don't bite)
    And I am always up for new friends esp people that understand this whole LDR stuff

Much Love and Peace to all
    <3 Lisa.

Welcome to the forum, Lisa. Your friend did a great thing by telling you about LFAD, it's a really nice community and a place with great advice for LDRs.

"There is no expiration date on our relationship." <3 . That's so sweet!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Lisa
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome to the site! Everyone here is lovely and supportive, you will really like it (i hope)

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
            X