No announcement yet.

My first post, a bit uncomfortable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome and don't be shy! We all have doubts and need support, which is why we've all come here together to help one another! It's difficult for everyone, but knowing others out there are in a LDR, it helps not feeling so alone. We're here in any way you need us, so don't hesitate to ask! Make yourself at home!

Comment

Your first post was so cute, it's nice to see people worry. Means they care!
      My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
        Welcome to LFAD Connor! So nice to see that yet another couple has joined the forums

The time after the first meeting is HARD. You've finally found out what it's like to actually be with that perfect person in person and then you're separated again. You can feel very inadequate and hopeless and being LD again just isn't enough.

But that will go away in a bit, you just gotta stick it out. There are so many great things about being LD and I believe 100% that my relationship is stronger and more solid than any of my friend's simply cause my relationship is based on trust and communication whereas 'regular' relationships are usually based on face-to-face chemistry or sex etc.

It's great that you already have a time line of when to close the distance, in my experience it always helps when you have a goal to work toward. It will be rough and you will have your moments of doubt but it is so worth it in the end. I was in a LDR for 3 years and every single tear I would shed again if I had to cause I've never been as happy in my life as I'm now when I'm finally with the man of my dreams.

You certainly have the right attitude so don't give up! Everyone here knows what it's like to struggle with LDR's and there's always someone who can talk to you and help you when you need it. I hope you'll like it here and keep posting.

If you need anything just ask
        everyone has been really helpful, but this helped me the most. I was having a moment of doubt when i read that. that really just fixed my mood in the time it took me to read it. thank you.

Thanks everyone.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by iamangel View Post
        Hehe...Yeah! That's why I like it. Ahm you better post the one that you edit so your SO can see it.
        haha i showed it to her
        She really loved it. the way she reacted made me really happy.

Comment

Working...
        X