X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

HI there
    i just joined LFAD today
    My name is Loretta and I'm 18 years old and i live in Jakarta- Indonesia.
    My boyfriend; David, live in Munich-German. pretty far :'(
    well the 1st time i met him online. it's totally coincidence. i added the wrong person, i wanted to add one of German-actor named; Alexander Scheer and i search his name on the facebook search box. Ta-daa i found the 1st profile is : David alexander scheer (my boyfriend name) and i thought he was the actor i straight added him.
    a couple days later he confirmed my friendship request. And i just saw it his birthday (june 2009) coming up. i wrote his wall and greet happy birthday to him, after that i looked to his pics,i just realized that i added the wrong person!
    i was panic and my facebook chat pop-up and it was from him. he asked he who am i and so.
    after that we talked nearly everyday. The one thing i like from him, he didn't flirt with me or something. that's why i feel comfortable talk with him. And we lost contact for a few weeks. After back from my holiday we started talk again (august 2009).
    And i just noticed that i feel different to him, i think i like him. And he seems interested with me too. i asked for him to permission change my relationship status. and he said " okay, i think we are" and 16th sept we officially in relationship on facebook :P

On 30th december 2009 he visited me and counted the new year together (he's in Jakarta for 2 weeks)

nice to meet you all!,by the way <3

Lory

AWW!! such a cute story those lovely coincidences make the world go round~ i meet my SO the same way huge coincidence ^____^~!!!

~!

I hope you have a great time on the forum :3!! was lovely reading your story ^-^

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome Lory!
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
          HOLA! I met my SO the exact same way - adding them by 'accident' on facebook!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

WELCOME! Cute story. Sounds sweet. You two are cute!

Comment

I love the story of how you guys met! Too cute

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, what a cute story!

Comment

awww cute story! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Loretta!
                    That's a great story : )

Comment

thats a sweet story welcome