HI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI!

I'm Heather, 24 years old from Southern Illinois. I'm at night auditor at a hotel and I'm in a long distance relationship with a sweet guy named Mark. We've been dating since March of 2006, and he's been my best friend for years, he knows more about me than most of my family does.
    Everytime Mark and I have managed to almost work out plans, something happens. This year, it was the Christchurch Earthquake, and I cancelled going to see him, so that he could go with his parents to take care of his aunt. It seems we may never meet, but I refuse to accept this, as does he. We've been using the site for a while, finding new games and ways to keep each other laughing as we work.
    I just wanted to say hello and thank you for creating the site.

Welcome! Don't give up, you will meet him yet!

Comment

I'm so great to welcome you in the forum Heather We're here for support...
      "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Hi Heather, welcome to the forums.

Don't give up!! nothing worth having comes easy.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Hi Heather, welcome to the forums.

Don't give up!! nothing worth having comes easy.
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Thanks It's nice to meet you all

Comment

Hi Heather. I'm from Illinois too, and I feel much the same about my SO as you do. We met online, and after just a few months he became, and has remained my best friend. I never thought I'd meet him. But not only have I met him twice now, it was the last visit that made him more than my best friend. You'll meet your SO yet!

Nice to meet you.

Comment

We're at opposite ends of the State! How's Chicago today? Aside from Hot LOL
              It's nice to meet you too.

Comment

Hi Heather!! Welcome!! You will meet him and it will be magical!!! Dont give up your hope!!

Comment

Welcome, Heather

Comment

Working...
                  X