Heya Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya Folks

Howdy everyone, my name is Sam (Just call me by my user name if you can't remember my name, I'll understand xD.) I just joined today because my boyfriend was looking for some fun new activities we could do together since were an internet couple who uses skype, we've been together for years and were meeting soon! But anyways. I found this site very helpful and decided to join up so I could receive emails when they're are updates, I thought It would be better to post on the forums once and awhile to for fun sakes.

Feel free to say hi, don't be a stranger, I wont bite.

By the way I have an idea of my own for anyone who would like to use it.
    Me and Jim play a game called Today, the sentence starts off always with Today I and the other person finishes your sentence, it goes from one person to the next, for example "Today I ate" and then the other person can be as silly as they want and say something like "a turtle jumping threw a hop that did a 3-60 in your mouth." <-- Just an example. but it's fun and silly and its a good way to kill silent moments, try it if you'd like.

Welcome to LFAD!!!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Welcome! I like your idea, too. It's cute!

Comment

Thank you for your warm welcome~ I'm glad you like my idea.

Comment

Welcome welcome!

Comment

Welcome :'D! You will regret giving me that idea. We're morons with imaginations that are way too creative sometimes >:'D!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Sam!
                "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

Thank you every one! =] Your warm welcome's are more than appreciated.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome, that sounds like a cute game! I think I will try it tonight

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Welcome and cute idea

Comment

Working...
                              X