Hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!

First of all i want to say sorry for my english.. it's not my first language so i hope that everybody can understand that i'm going to make a lot of mistakes.. haha.

Well, i'm from Spain and my boyfriend is from the US, we've been dating since last july when we met, but we've been talking and being friends for almost three years, he loves spanish and spanish culture so we met basically to practice spanish/english.
    I visited him two weeks ago for his spring break, we had a great time til the last night, we fixed how we could everything that night but i was leaving in the morning so we didn't had much time, and since then we've been one day up and the next one down, so it's being a little bit hard right now, so i think that's the reason why i've joined the site, i was looking for some advise and found this page and i think that it's great and it's nice to see that there is more people living a long distance relationship and making it work.

hope you all are doing great!! take care!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! YOu'll find lots of support here!

Comment

Welcome! The end of a trip is always the hardest... hope this site helps you to feel better. It's so great you were able to see him!

Comment

Your English is fine, don't worry :'D! Yo también hablo Español :P. Mi familia es de México, y cuando yo nací casi nadie en mi familia hablaba Ingles, por eso Español fue mi primer idioma XP. Ahora casi ningunos de mis primos hablan Español O_o. Casi todos mis tíos y tías aprendieron Ingles entoses ya no parece importante hablar Español excepto con mis abuelos :P.

Before anyone asks, yes I am showing off ;D. I can't help it, it feels weird to never use Spanish! D:

Comment

Welcome! There's certainly a lot of people who can relate to your situation.
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!!! gracias!!

Yo también hablo Español :P. Mi familia es de México, y cuando yo nací casi nadie en mi familia hablaba Ingles, por eso Español fue mi primer idioma XP. Ahora casi ningunos de mis primos hablan Español O_o. Casi todos mis tíos y tías aprendieron Ingles entoses ya no parece importante hablar Español excepto con mis abuelos :P.
                Aaa, que interesante!! eso me recuerda a algo que me conto mi novio de una familia mexicana que conocia y tambien a un niño puertoriqueño que conoci este marzo estando alli, sus familia solo habla ingles en su casa entonces el habla español, pero le cuesta mucho seguir aprendiendo y mejorando. pero sip, muy interesante, y es genial que sigas hablando el idioma!! jej.

i don't know if this is important, but i forget to say a couple of things before, we're both the same age, 20, and i'm a boy. heh.

Comment

welcome! this place is great for advice!

Comment

Welcome: )

Comment

your english is good! dont worry welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                        X