Hi, I'm Ethel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm Ethel.

Hi everyone. I am more than happy to have found this website. I find myself constantly struggling to deal with my LDR and when I came across this forum, I couldn't be any more grateful. Let me start off by saying my name is Ethel. I've been in a LDR for over a year now. At first it was all fun and games, just excited to be in a new experience but it quickly grew to much more than that. I am convinced I am in love with him and I'm working hard to get to him. I am addicted to this website. I am constantly on here reading stories and getting new ideas. After reading the success stories and seeing the pictures people post up, I really grew confident and it encouraged me to never give up.

My amazing boyfriend lives in China and I'm from Texas.
    Everyone thinks that our language barrier will ruin everything, but all i can say is
    "Love is a common language."

I hope to really excel on this forum. I will be on here quite a lot. Thank you

Hello Ethel I'm Mia... Welcome to the forums and I hope you will get what you're looking for.
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Thank you very much, it has proven to be very helpful so far and I can't wait to tell my story

Comment

Welcome on LFAD, Ethel

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Ethel! This site is VERY addictive as I'm sure you'll find out

There's nothing quite like it than to have a lot of people understand exactly where you're coming from. I hope you'll like it here and post a lot!

Comment

Welcome Ethel! I agree everyone has their different and unique story but we have in common that we are facing the obstacle of distance. It's an excellent comfort as well as rescource for you and your relationship! Looking forward to seeing you on here!
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X