Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new here

Hi everyone,

I joined yesterday and have been reading posts by everyone. I think this will be a helpful place for me and hope to get to know some of you.

This is my 2nd LDR. In my first one, we were only 2 hours apart and he came to see me every weekend. This time, we are 700 miles apart. We met online and haven't been talking too long (just over a month) but we seem to click and really want to meet sometime soon and start a relationship and try to make it work. We are hoping to meet in August or September.

We also have an age difference, 23 years. I am in my 30s, he is in his 50s. Is there anyone here with that big of an age difference? Age has never bothered me for some reason.

I will write more soon but look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully I'll have some stories to share soon.

Hello I'm Mia. Welcome to LFAD There's a thread about Age Gap and you can see that there's some here who have age differences.
    Here's the link of that thread. https://members.lovingfromadistance....p?7717-Age-gap
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome on LFAD

Comment

Hi, welcome to LFAD There is a May/December romance group on here, though I'm not sure how active it is. If you go up to Groups on your menu, you'll find it. There are definitely people around who have a big age gap, you aren't alone in that.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! When it comes to love, age is just a number. Hope to see you posting a lot

Comment

Thank you everyone! I will be sure to check out the threads/groups.

Comment

Age is just a number! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks! I am missing my SO right now. He is on vacation out of of the country without phone or internet access in the area he is at. I'm counting the days until I hear his voice again.

Comment

Welcome!
                  Ann

Comment

Working...
                  X