hiya, I'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya, I'm new.

hello everyone, my names Tobby. I've been in an LDR for about a month and it's been slowly eating away at me. I'm 14 i live in California and my SO lives in the Philippines. We're both Filipino but my family moved to Cali in 2000. We have been visiting every 2 years since 2005. I know I'm only 14 and i have no experience or say whatsoever about love, But i know she's the one for me. I've heard so much negativity towards our relationship and I try not to listen, but it does hurt sometimes. I stumbled upon this site the first day we got back to Cali and joined right away. It's really nice to know i'm not the only one in this kind of situation, having people to relate to eases my mind alot! i hope this site can help me through 2 years of waiting. . .

(P.S) please take me seriously and not as a kid, I'm fairly mature for my age ^.^.
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Welcome on LFAD, Tobby

Comment

Hey Tobby! I'm Jennifer, I live in California too! hope you enjoy all the advice and members on the forums! Welcome!

Comment

Hello Toby I'm Mia, Filipina as well Consider me as your older sister here. Anyway, Welcome to LFAD
        "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
            Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
            Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
            Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Welcome Tobby

Comment

haha ok, slamat ate mia!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

thanks guys! I feel the love already.

Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                  Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                  Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                  Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!

Comment

Welcome Tobby Tagasaan ang girlfriend mo?

Comment

San Andres, Catanduanes po ate.

Comment

Hello and welcome, I understand how you're feeling now as I am just over a month into my LDR and it's really difficult to be apart. But I've found that keeping busy is the best way to pass the time and keeps my mind off being sad. Don't ever listen to the negative and do your best to just focus on what you have with your SO, because if it's meant to be then it will happen. Stay positive! Whenever I get down I just try to think about a fun time I had with my SO and I automatically feel better. Also writing letters to your SO helps so much even if you don't end up sending it, it just helps to get those feelings out. Hopefully this helps and good luck

Comment

Ay same kami taga Bicol pero taga-Camarines Sur ako

Comment

Over in Bicol she's already busy with house responsibilities and school projects. So i know she isn't as suffering as much as i am right now. Right now being busy and being productive is what i'm trying to do, but even in the midst of my tasks I can never stop thinking about her. We're both crazy for each other after 6 years of emotion building up haha. I haven't thought about the letter idea, and it really does sound like a good idea, i love expressing what's on my mind when i can. thank you for the post lockh! It certainly helped! I wish you and your SO a long and happy future together.

Comment

Originally posted by iamangel View Post
                              Ay same kami taga Bicol pero taga-Camarines Sur ako

marunong ka mg Bicolano ate? hindi na po ako masyado fluent sa tagalog, na sira na habang nandito ako sa america haha. gusto ko ulit malaman ^.^ tyaka Bicolano rin.. so i can speak her native tongue. I haven't really heard of Camarines Sur, sa main island ba yan?

Comment

Working...
                              X