Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-new! :D

So you might remember me?

I was here for a little while, but left, but now Im back!
    My relationship isn't based on lies this time!
    How do I know?... Well I don't, I just have faith this time! :3

So I'm Melissa- now 18, and have a sweet and big smarty pants boy friend in San Diego!
    Gosh, the hate we have gotten for this, its nice to be somewhere where people understand what you're going through!
    Carlos is 25(now) 24 when we started talking, I would never have thought that we would be what we are today back then, but then now many of my friend would have paid $80 to send a stuffed animal to me! xD
    We met on Last.fm, He was loud? Can you be loud on the Internet?
    He left on my shout box something along the lines of ''Hell yeah Sonata!!!! VODKA!!!!!'' Maybe a hell of a lot more !!!-ing :')
    Initially I was going to tell him to do one, but I didn't, and I honestly have no idea why, but I'm glad I didn't.
    -I could talk about him all day, so Ill shut it now! xD

More about me?
    I'm fulled on Music and Hello Kitty :\ My music taste can be quite varied, but walking into a Trivium gig with a Hello Kitty shirt on can get you some attention, unwanted or not! xD
    I like to get drunk. *sigh* I should re-phrase that to 'have a good time' xD
    I love nature, its where I would love to be based for work! Well specifically the Ocean, I love sea life! Its amazing!
    I love animals in general, pandas are my favourite! xD
    *Meilisha is my panda name

I really cant think of anything else... I think Ive gone one a little too much here, I would be surprised if anyone reads it.

Thank you for those that do!

P.s my spelling is probably rubbish! Sorry!

Hello Melissa I'm Mia.. Welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome back, Melissa

Comment

Thank you :3

Comment

Welcome back to the forum

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Comment

Working...