Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New :)

Hi, my name is Sharleen!
    I met my boyfriend Frankie about a year and a half ago, we only started dating this past November. We met in college and while I'm still attending the university, Frankie is signing up for the Air Force. I grew up with my father being in the airforce so I am familiar with the life style and it makes things a little bit easier to accept. We will have this upcoming summer together but in the meantime we are three hours away from one another and visit every couple weeks. When he leaves for boot camp it will be a greater distance and probably even more after he graduates boot camp. I have been watching this website for a while now ever since I googled "things to talk about on the phone" and the loving from a distance site came up. I didn't know if I considered us a LDR but after all these months of being away from each other I finally gave in and joined. I enjoy seeing everyones support for one another and hope that I can find the same. I just signed my year lease for my apartment next semester. A single apartment with myself and my dog, but no Frankie. Hopefully when all is said and done we will finally get the house we have been talking about all these months

Ello and welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be as wonderful a support as I have!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Sharleen!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

welcome to LFAD, everyone here will give the support and advice you need

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome =] My SO is also air force (and i was also an air force brat lol)
            Hope you love it here =]
            I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Welcome! I'm Erin and am also in a military LDR with my soldier : )

Comment

WELCOME!! I am also in a military LDR. The SO is in the Army. I was not an Army brat, so all of it was very new to me!

Comment

Welcome! This site is great for sure! I hope you enjoy it

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                    X