Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thank my lucky stars I found this website....hi everyone! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thank my lucky stars I found this website....hi everyone! :)

Hey everyone! My name's Holly I've been in an LDR for just over 9 months and I can honestly say that they have been the best and happiest months of my life I've been in an LDR once before, but it ended badly. I told myself I didn't want to get involved again with anyone online, but I'm so glad I did, because it's the best decision I have ever made and I honestly feel I've found my soulmate <3

We met in a chatroom on an iPod app called Tap Tap Revenge 3 (completely random lol) and we pretty much clicked right from the off.

I kinda found this website on the spur of the moment, by doing a random search in google (cliched i know lol). At the time, the distance between me and my sweetheart was getting me down and I felt completely alone...but when I found this site, I realised I wasn't and that gave me a huge boost!

Bit more about me? I'm 18, from England, I love music and gaming (to the max ) and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

See you guys on the forums

Welcome to the forums!!!! Hope you get all the support/advice you need from this site!!!!

Comment

welcome to the forum, its an awesome one

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree, I love this website I especially found the 99 things to do list extremely useful, they've definitely been a great help.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome!!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hello Holly We're glad to welcome you here on LFAD I'm Mia
                "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome on LFAD Hurray for gamers xD