Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everybody!

Hello, LFAD!

My name's Philippe and while I've been lurking around these forums for quite some time I have yet to introduce myself. I was registered on the old LFAD forums and made a brief introduction a few months ago, but between school and writing papers and whatnot I had little time to actually contribute to discussions. Now that my first year of uni is winding down, I should be able to participate more consistently. I've notcied that while LFAD is immensly popular the proportion of girls versus guys is very out of balance. Hopefully more guys will start popping up here in the future to give their point of view when you girls criticize and gang up on all of us So, a little bit about me. I'm 18 years old and live in Ottawa, Canada and am studying Theology at Saint Paul University. My SO, Claudia, who just recently registered on here, lives in Manchester, England. We've been together since late October 2009 and will hopefully meet this October which will coincidentally fall on our 1st anniversary! I hope I'll be able to help shed a bit of light when all you girls seem to ask "I don't know what he thinks!" or something along those lines

Thank you all for creating this wonderful forum where everyone in an LDR can find some sort of solace.

Peace & Love

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you contribute more!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

hello phil! welcome to lfad finallyyy.
          i love you
          Last edited by xsomanymilesx; April 7, 2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

WELCOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by xsomanymilesx View Post
                hello phil! welcome to lfad finallyyy.
                i love you
                I hope you are his girlfriend LOL Just playin..i think i can put the link together
                Good, I am glad to see more guys around here, we do need a male's point of view.
                I hope you enjoy this site like i have

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

hahaha yeah i am his girlfirend

Comment

Welcome and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                        X