Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

My name is Zoe and I just started a long distance relationship about three days ago. If all goes well, I will be seeing the love of my life on June 14, 2011. We were always semi-long distance, but we would talk for hours and hours everyday. Now, I just have to be content with around 2 e-mails a day, and some Facebook chatting at night. My boyfriend is taking a gap year in Brazil and is depending on me for a lot of support, but my biggest fear is that once he adjusts to everything over there he will stop needing me and the communication will dwindle. I'm very lonely without him. I'm currently at home for my summer break, and I'll be going back to school in a few weeks. I know that once I'm busy again it'll be a lot better, but I do wish I had more friends down where I live to keep me occupied during these first, very difficult weeks. I'm on these forums because I'd love to have some people to talk to about it. I don't think anyone really can understand what an LDR feels like until they've been in one...and it's truly one of the hardest things I've ever done. Anyway, hopefully someone reading this can relate to me, and maybe would like to start talking and supporting each other.
    All the best,
    Zoe

Hi Zoe I'm Mia. I can relate on what you feel...I really miss my SO.. Anyway, welcome to LFAD
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Zoe

Comment

Do you mean june 2012? Welcome!

Comment

Yes, June 2012! Thank you all for being so welcoming. This forum is wonderful. I'm so grateful

Comment

Working...
            X