Hello folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello folks

I figured out I haven't yet introduced myself, so here goes.
    I ended up here because I was actually looking for a place to give me support and inspiration with my LDR, because as we all know it can be quite hard sometimes.
    I live in Israel and me and my SO have been together for an awesome half a year already. We were introduced by a mutual friend in an IRC chat room, and we pretty much hit off from there, discovering we had much more in common then we thought is even possible.
    Never before have I met someone as awesome and wonderful as my SO in my entire life! To this day it just amazes me how someone so perfect can just pop out of nowhere when you need her the most.
    I am planning on going to visit her very soon, and after that I hope to start the process of acquiring a K1 visa so I wouldn't need to worry about distance no more.

I love you MissSilens!

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forums
            "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Aww baby, I'm glad we are here its nice to have some support through those hard times! I love you Mr. Silens :P

Comment

Aww cute welcome to both of you!
                  " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                  Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                  X